Detailed instructions | How to install your Full Screen Illustration:
- Select the Desktop Image you wish to download from above.
- A large version of the image should load in a new web browser. Right-click on the image and select "Save Pictures As...". You should be prompted by a dialog box that asks you where you wish to save the file, select your "Windows" directory (most likely on your "C" drive) write down the name of the file and save the file there.
- To make the Wallpaper active, go to your desktop, right click and select "Settings".
- Choose "Control Panel" and select "Display."
- From the "Display" menu click on the "Background" tab. If you saved the file in your Windows directory, it should appear in the list of backgrounds. If you saved the file outside of your Windows directory, use the "browse" button find the file in the location that you saved it.
- Select "center" in the display box in the lower right side of the Background tab. OR, if stretch is an option, click it. Finally, click the "OK" button and you should be set to go!